Form N349: Apply to the court for a 'third-party debt order'

If you have a court order that's not been paid, use this form to ask the court to 'freeze' money held by a third party, such as the debtor's bank.


Application for Third Party Debt Order

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Find out more about enforcing a judgment.

Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 May 2014
Last updated 9 February 2021 + show all updates
  1. Statement of truth amended.

  2. Removed bilingual Form N349 as it was an out of date version.

  3. First published.