Form N337: Ask the County Court to make an attachment of earnings order

If you have a court order that has not been paid, you can ask the court to order a debtor's employer to take money directly from the debtor's wages.


Cais am orchymyn Atafaelu Enillion / Request for Attachment of Earnings Order

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You can only ask the court to make an attachment of earnings order if the debtor owes you more than £50.

Find out more about what happens when a court orders an employer to make deductions from an employee’s pay.

Find out more about enforcing a judgment.

Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 May 2014