Form N325: Request a warrant for possession of land

Use this form to apply to the court for a warrant of possession if, for example, a tenant has refused to leave your property by the date given in a court order.


Cais am Warant Meddiannu Tir / Request for Warrant of Possession of Land

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


If you’re applying for a warrant of possession after the court has issued a suspended possession order, use Form N325A: Request for Warrant for Possession of Land following a Suspended Order for Possession.

Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Updates to this page

Published 1 May 2014

Sign up for emails or print this page