Form N325A: Ask for a warrant for possession of land after a suspended possession order

Use Form N325A to apply to the court for a warrant of possession giving a bailiff power to repossess a property if the occupiers have broken a suspended possession order.


Request for Warrant for Possession of Land following a Suspended Order for Possession

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


A suspended possession order means that a person can stay in a property if they keep to certain conditions. If the person breaks the conditions, the claimant can apply to the court for a warrant of possession.

Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 December 2016