Economic impact of HS2 to Derby summary report
The potential economic impacts of HS2 to Derby and the Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire LEP area.
PDF, 811KB, 18 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Derby City Council (February 2012)
Following receipt in March of HS2 Ltd’s route, station and depot advice for phase two, the government held a series of confidential listening events with political and economic leaders from the cities and regions that will be served by phase two. These events were held to enable the government to hear directly from the cities and regions concerned about their development and regeneration aspirations, so that they could ascertain how best HS2 can support these. Following these discussions, delivery partners prepared additional written advice for the government’s consideration. Where confidentiality has not been requested, this advice is being published.
This is a report prepared by Arup for Derby City Council in February 2012 considering the potential economic impacts of HS2 to Derby and the Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Local Enterprise Partnership area and submitted to the Department for consideration.
HS2 phase two initial preferred route
- High speed rail: investing in Britain’s future phase two - the route to Leeds, Manchester and beyond
- High speed rail: investing in Britain’s future phase two - the route to Leeds, Manchester and beyond summary
- HS2 phase two initial preferred scheme sustainability summary
- HS2 phase two initial preferred route plan and profile maps
HS2 phase two consultation
HS2 Ltd advice to government on phase two of HS2
- Options for phase two of the high speed rail network
- Options for phase two of the high speed rail network appraisal of sustainability
- Record of stakeholder engagement for phase two of the high speed rail network
- HS2 cost and risk model report
- Options for phase two of the high speed rail network approach to design
- HS2 phase two engineering options report West Midlands to Manchester
- HS2 phase two engineering options report West Midlands to Leeds
- HS2 phase two engineering options report Heathrow
- Selecting an initial preferred scheme for HS2 phase two refinement work since March 2012
- Updated economic case for HS2 (August 2012) explanation of the service patterns
Delivery partner reports to government on phase two of HS2
- From rail town to high speed rail city: a vision for Crewe
- Maximising the economic impact of HS2 investment in Sheffield