- Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Department for International Development, Home Office, Ministry of Defence, and Stabilisation Unit
- Part of:
- Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: programme summaries, International defence commitments, Overseas aid effectiveness, and Overseas aid transparency
- 19 July 2017
Annual report for the Conflict, Stability and Security Fund (CSSF) for 2016 to 2017, highlighting the impact of CSSF programmes.
PDF, 1.29MB, 21 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The CSSF annual report demonstrates the real impact CSSF programmes have had on conflict, peace-building and security activity overseas. It also shows how the Fund has met both its National Security Objectives and supported the UK aid strategy. The annual report highlights case studies from successful CSSF projects such as:
- dismantling child trafficking rings in West Africa
- supporting the White Helmets to carry out search and rescue and fire fighting in Syria
- supporting the peace process between the Colombian government and the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)
Find out more about the Conflict, Stability and Security Fund.
Published: 19 July 2017