Commons land and greens: changing a right of common (CA2)

Change a right of common in the register of common land or of town or village greens.


Changing a right of common (CA2)


The variation of a right of common is only legally recognised when it has been recorded in the register. You may use this form to change which animals graze on your common land. You could also use this form to extend different areas within common land e.g. grazing area.

This relates to section 7 of the Commons Act 2006.

Published 12 December 2014