Common land and greens: reallocating of a right of common (CA5)

Amend the register of common land or of town or village greens to reallocate a right of common which is attached to land.



This form will alter the area of the land to which a right of common is attached (e.g. farmhouse). You can use this form when part of the land is to be developed for non-agricultural purposes. It amends the right of common to apply to the part of the property that remains for agricultural purposes. Agricultural purposes include growing crops, pasture or grazing, forestry, keeping of land as woodland or scrubland. It also includes any purpose for payments made under the EC Single Payment Scheme.

This relates to section 11 of the Commons Act 2006.

Published 12 December 2014