Common land and greens: severance of a right of common by transfer to a public body (CA11)

Sever rights of common from the property they’re attached to and transfer them to a public body.



This form can be used to sever and transfer rights of common to a public body. These include Natural England, a commons council or a body designated as equivalent to a commons council (for example Dartmoor Commoners Council). Only these bodies can apply.

This relates to schedule 1, paragraph 1 of the Commons Act 2006.

Published 12 December 2014