Changes to children's social care services registered and/or inspected by Ofsted
Information for registered providers of children's social care services who want to request a change to their conditions of registration.
MS Word Document, 758KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance covers:
- the changes a registered provider and registered manager have to tell Ofsted about
- how to make requests for changes to any conditions of registration
It also sets out the changes a local authority fostering or adoption service needs to tell Ofsted about.
Published: 12 September 2014
Updated: 10 July 2017
- Updated guidance on applying to change conditions of registration.
- Minor changes for clarity in paragraph 77, annex B (paragraph 10) and annex C.
- Updated for changes to legislation
- First published.