Become a childcare or children's social care provider: health declaration

Health declaration form for childcare or children's social care registration.



Online application to provide childcare unavailable 9 to 15 May 2016: further details in the news story.

This form should be completed by:

  • all applicants for registration as a childminder on the Early Years Register

  • all childcare applicants who intend to work directly with children as part of the staff ratio

  • the manager of the day-to-day running of the childcare provision (childcare on domestic premises only)

  • other people specifically asked to complete it by Ofsted (for example, members of a childminder’s household where Ofsted are unable to make a suitability decision without further medical information)

  • all applicants for registration to provide or manage social care establishments or agencies under the Care Standards Act 2000