Cyngor ar geisiadau ar sail caffael tir (cyfarwyddyd ymarfer 54).
Mae’r cyfarwyddyd hwn yn ymdrin â cheisiadau i Gofrestrfa Tir EM ar sail caffael tir trwy gyfrwng datganiad breinio cyffredinol o dan adran 1 o Ddeddf Prynu Gorfodol (Datganiadau Breinio) 1981. Mae wedi ei anelu at drawsgludwyr, awdurdodau cyhoeddus a chyrff cyhoeddus perthnasol eraill. Dylech ddehongli cyfeiriadau atoch ‘chi’ felly. Bydd staff Cofrestrfa Tir EM yn cyfeirio ato hefyd.
Dim ond gwybodaeth ffeithiol a chyngor diduedd ynghylch ein gweithdrefnau rydym yn eu darparu. Darllenwch ragor am y cyngor rydym yn ei roi.
Published: 13 Hydref 2003
Updated: 11 Medi 2017
- Section 1 has been amended to provide guidance on the action to be taken following the changes to the compulsory purchase regime by the Housing and Planning Act 2016.
- Section 1 has been amended to confirm that an authority’s powers of acquisition may be contained in legislation relating specifically to the development or project in question. Sections 3.1 and 4.2 have been amended to say that unless it is apparent from the documents lodged, HM Land Registry will require confirmation as to which statutory provisions are being relied upon for the acquisition of the land.
- The guide has been amended to take into account changes made by Part 7 of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 and to refer to the Compulsory Purchase of Land (Vesting Declarations) (England) Regulations 2017 and the Compulsory Purchase of Land (Vesting Declarations) (Wales) Regulations 2017.
- Link to the advice we offer added.
- Section 4 has been expanded to give more information about how Land Registry will deal with applications to cancel register entries relating to third party interests such as easements and restrictive covenants. A new section 5 deals with highway land and stopping-up orders.
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.