This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Making sure the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games continue to benefit the whole country for many years.
PDF, 2.32MB, 56 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 20 February 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added details of BEPE project board and institutions involved.
- Added link to a new publication, 'The long term vision for the legacy of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games'.
- Added supporting page on Olympic Truce
- Content changed to reflect ongoing legacy work including anniversary announcements and publications
- Added link to Legacy reports.
- Added paragraph on security legacy within the economic growth detail page, as part of Home Office's transition to GOV.UK
- First published.