Baroness Randerson became Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Wales in September 2012. She is a Welsh Liberal Democrat member of the House of Lords.
Previous roles in government
- 2012 to 2015
- Baroness Randerson: Strong partnerships vital to success of the Welsh tourism industry
- Baroness Randerson: "Excellent transport links are vital to grow Welsh tourism industry"
- Baroness Randerson urges young people to get an apprenticeship to boost job prospects
- Celebrating International Women’s Day 2015 in Wales
- Baroness Randerson calls for more women to enter the business world
- The UK Government cracks down on nuisance calling companies
- Switch to save - £2.7 billion up for grabs by switching energy supplier
- Baroness Randerson explores Energy, Education and women entrepreneurs in west Wales
- Baroness Randerson calls for building industry to use energy intelligently and efficiently
- Baroness Randerson's work is recognised by Welsh Muslim Council