On this page
Academy conversion application forms
Forms for schools converting to academy status.
Academy conversion: support grant forms
Forms for schools converting to academies to claim the support grant and to declare what portion of the grant they've spent.
Academy sponsor application form
If you are interested in becoming an academy sponsor, fill in the form and send it to your regional schools commissioner.
Academy conversion: model directions for transferring land
Documents for schools transferring the freehold of their school site to the academy trust as part of the academy conversion process.
Academy conversion: land questionnaires
Documents to help schools converting to academy status submit their land information to the Department for Education.
Guidance and regulation
- Convert to an academy: guide for schools
- Academies: information for new academies
- Academy conversion: important dates
- Sponsor an academy
- Sponsored academies funding: guidance for sponsors
News and communications
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- New school proposals
- West Midlands headteacher board
- North-west London and south-central England headteacher board
- Lancashire and West Yorkshire headteacher board
- Open academies, free schools, studio schools and UTCs