On this page
Academy conversion application forms
Forms for schools converting to academy status.
Academy sponsor application form
If you are interested in becoming an academy sponsor, fill in the form and send it to your regional schools commissioner.
Academy conversion: support grant forms
Forms for schools converting to academies to claim the support grant and to declare what portion of the grant they've spent.
Academy conversion: land questionnaires
Documents to help schools converting to academy status submit their land information to the Department for Education.
Regional academy growth fund: application form
Application form for academy trusts who want to apply for the regional academy growth fund (RAGF).
Guidance and regulation
- Convert to an academy: guide for schools
- Academy conversion: important dates
- Academies: information for new academies
- Sponsor an academy
- Sponsored academies funding: guidance for sponsors
News and communications
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Open academies, free schools, studio schools and UTCs
- New school proposals
- North-west London and south-central England headteacher board
- South-West England headteacher board
- West Midlands headteacher board