Company Tax Returns

Making changes

You must usually make any changes (‘amendments’) within 12 months of the filing deadline.

You can:

Check recent tax forms or letters from HMRC for the Corporation Tax office address or call the helpline.

HMRC may charge you a penalty for errors.

HMRC can make a compliance check to check for errors in your Company Tax Return.