Watch webinars to get help with your responsibilities as a company director.
Available webinars are listed by subject and can last up to an hour.
To attend an upcoming live webinar, register and sign in at least 5 minutes before it starts.
You can ask your host questions during live webinars using the on-screen text box.
Register your company and know your responsibilities
Catch up with the latest available webinar for company directors to find out how HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and Companies House have made it easier for you to:
- register your company
- meet your responsibilities
Register for the next live webinar for company directors.
Payroll for company directors
Catch up with the latest available payroll webinar to find out about:
- Income Tax and National Insurance for directors
- sending payroll information to HMRC
- how to report expenses and benefits to HMRC
Register for the next live payroll webinar for company directors.
Support with research and development
Watch YouTube videos about getting financial help, including:
Published: 6 September 2017
Updated: 29 November 2017
- New videos added about support with research and development.
- The link 'latest available payroll webinar in section 'Payroll for company directors' has been updated.
- First published.