Apply for a veterans badge or a medal

6. If you want to appeal or complain

You can write to or email the Ministry of Defence (MOD) Medal Office if you want to:

  • appeal a decision
  • complain about how you’ve been treated

You should include any new evidence you have if you make an appeal.

MOD Medal Office
Innsworth House
Imjin Barracks

MOD Medal Office appeals

MOD Medal Office complaints