Get support in work if you have a disability or health condition (Access to Work)

Skip to contents of guide

Report a change of circumstances

If you’re getting support from Access to Work you need to report changes to:

  • your disability or health condition (physical or mental)
  • your home or work address - if you get travel to work support
  • your employer, job role or working pattern

You’ll also need to tell Access to Work if your contact details change. For example, if you get a new phone number.

To report a change call the Access to Work helpline.

Access to Work helpline
Telephone: 0800 121 7479
Textphone: 0800 121 7579
Relay UK (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 0800 121 7479
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Find out about call charges

British Sign Language (BSL) video relay service

To use this you must:

Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm