Follow these steps if you think you can get help from Access to Work.
Contact Access to Work.
Print the Access to Work eligibility letter and take it to your employer or to a job interview.
When an adviser contacts you and your employer, tell them about the help and support you need.
Contact Access to Work
You may need the following when you contact Access to Work:
- your National Insurance number
- your workplace address, including your postcode
- the name, email address and work phone number of a workplace contact (eg your manager)
- your unique tax reference number (if you’re self employed)
- the name of your New Enterprise Allowance mentor (if you have one)
Access to Work
Telephone: 0345 2688 489
Telephone: 0845 2688 489
Textphone: 0845 608 8753
Operational Support Unit
Harrow Jobcentre Plus
Mail Handling Site A