British Deputy High Commissioner Ahmedabad
We maintain and develop relations between the UK and India. The British Deputy High Commission in Ahmedabad provides services to British nationals living in and visiting India.
Get an emergency travel document
We may be able to provide an emergency travel document if you can’t get a new or replacement passport in time to travel. If you are due to travel in the next 24 hours, you should contact your nearest consulate as soon as possible.
For all other applications, please check what you must bring with you and then make an appointment at your nearest consulate using the links below. Please call your nearest consulate for advice before making an appointment if:
- you have never applied for a British passport before
- you are applying on behalf of a child
An emergency travel document does not guarantee entry to every country. Read what an emergency travel document does.
- Book an appointment for an emergency travel document in Delhi
- Book an appointment an emergency travel document in Mumbai
- Book an appointment an emergency travel document in Chennai
- Book an appointment an emergency travel document in Kolkata
- Book an appointment an emergency travel document in Goa
Other consular services
For legal reasons we cannot provide notarial services, administer oaths or take affidavits in Commonwealth countries. You should contact a local notary. A standard letter is available to confirm we do not offer these services in India.
We also provide services in: