The British Consulate in Malaga represents the UK government in Andalucia, Ceuta or Melilla.

Read the latest information on the rights and status of UK nationals in the EU.

Find out more on our UK and Spain news page

We provide services to British nationals living in and visiting Spain.

You can access UK government services while in Spain, including our Living in Spain guide.

Urgent assistance

If you’re in Spain and you need urgent help (for example, you’ve been attacked, arrested or someone has died), call + 34 952 35 23 00. If you’re in the UK and worried about a British national in Spain, call 020 7008 1500.

Get an emergency travel document

You can apply for an emergency travel document if you’re abroad and your passport has been lost or stolen, damaged or expired, and you can’t get a new or replacement passport in time to travel.

Apply online for an emergency travel document

If the person needing the emergency travel document is under 16, a parent or guardian should apply on their behalf.

If you are travelling in more than 3 weeks, check if you can get a new or replacement passport in time to travel.

If you are not a British citizen or have not had a British passport before

If you’re not sure, check if you’re a British citizen

If you’re not a British citizen but think you may be eligible, contact us to apply for an emergency travel document.

Other consular services

Notarial and documentary services

See the full list of notarial and documentary services we provide.

Consular fees

We charge fees for some of our services. See the full list of consular fees in Spain.

We also provide services in:

Contact us

British Consulate Malaga

Calle Mauricio Moro Pareto, 2
Edificio Eurocom

29006 Malaga

Use our contact form for consular enquiries including Brexit guidance, residency, healthcare and driving:

Access and opening times

Corporate information