Use this service to:
- view your settled or pre-settled status
- get a share code to prove your status to others, for example employers
- update your personal details, for example your passport number or email address
- check what rights you have in the UK, for example the right to work or to access public funds
Having access to public funds means you can apply for benefits and use services like the NHS.
If you’re a citizen of the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland, you can still show your identity documents to prove your rights in the UK until 31 December 2020. You do not have to use the online service.
What you’ll need
- details of the identity document you used when you applied (your passport, national identity card, or biometric residence card or permit)
- your date of birth
- access to the mobile number or email address you used when you applied - you’ll be sent a code for logging in