Share details of your right to work in the UK, including:
- the types of job you’re allowed to do
- how long you can work in the UK for
You’ll need one of the following:
- your biometric residence permit number
- your biometric residence card number
- your passport or national identity card
If you’re an EU, EEA, or Swiss citizen, you can continue to use your passport or national identity card to prove you can work in the UK until 30 June 2021.
If you’re an employer, you must view a job applicant’s right to work details before you employ them.