Report a crime or antisocial behaviour by calling the police, or Crimestoppers if you want to remain anonymous.

Report a crime

Call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if the crime is in progress.

Call 101 to contact the police if the crime is not an emergency.

You can also contact Crimestoppers to report a crime anonymously. They will pass the information about the crime to the police.

Report antisocial behaviour

You should contact your local neighbourhood policing team to report antisocial behaviour.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.