Apply for Marriage Allowance
Marriage Allowance allows you to transfer some of your Personal Allowance to your husband, wife or civil partner if you were both born on or after 6 April 1935
Tax agents and advisers: authorising your agent (64-8)
Use form 64-8 to authorise HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to communicate with an accountant, tax agent or adviser acting on your behalf.
HMRC: disclosure service
Use this service to make a disclosure if you, your company or client have not declared all income or gains.
Tax agents and advisers: authorising an agent to use PAYE/CIS online services (internet) (FBI 2)
Use form FBI2 to authorise your tax representative to use PAYE/CIS online services.
Self Assessment: reasonable excuse for not filing return online
Use this form if you're an agent and you're unable to file a Self Assessment tax return online for your client.
Guidance and regulation
- Find software suppliers for sending VAT Returns and Income Tax updates
- VAT rates on different goods and services
- HMRC foreign exchange rates: yearly averages and spot rates
- Tax relief for residential landlords: how it's worked out
- Advisory Fuel Rates
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Exploring the use of trusts
- Money Laundering Regulations: understanding businesses supervised by HMRC – update
- Money Laundering Regulations: understanding businesses supervised by HMRC
Policy papers and consultations
- Draft legislation: Amendment of the VAT (Input Tax) (Specified Supplies) Order 1999
- Finance Bill: September 2017 - legislation and explanatory notes
- Amendments to Country By Country reporting 2017
- Making Tax Digital for business
- Draft legislation: The Social Security (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2017