1. Authorise HMRC to temporarily deal with your tax adviser (COMP1a)

    Use form COMP1a if you want HMRC to deal directly with your adviser about a disclosure made using the Digital Disclosure Service (DDS).

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. Compliance checks: an overview for agents and advisers
  2. Agent authorisation: dealing with HMRC for compliance checks
See more guidance and regulation in this topic