HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) can collect your debt through a debt collection agency.
Your debt may be sent to a private debt collection agency who will collect the debt on HMRC’s behalf. The agency will write to you and you should pay them directly.
Debt collection agencies used by HMRC are:
- Advantis Credit Ltd
- Akinika Debt Recovery Ltd
- Apex Credit Management Ltd
- Bluestone Credit Management Ltd
- CCS Collect (also known as Commercial Collection Services Ltd)
- dlc (formerly Direct Legal and Collections)
- Drydensfairfax Solicitors
- Equita Ltd
- 1st Locate (trading as LCS)
- Fredrickson International Ltd
- Past Due Credit Solutions (PDCS)
- Rossendales Ltd