On this page
Mycology identification and susceptibility testing request form
Form (Y1) for isolates of mould or yeast for identification and antifungal susceptibility testing.
Malaria: risk assessment form
For healthcare professionals to email malaria prophylaxis queries to the Malaria reference laboratory (Malaria RL).
Diagnostic mycology and assays referral form
Form (Y2) for referral of clinical samples for diagnostic mycology.
Managing clusters of pneumococcal disease in closed settings
Guidelines for managing serious pneumococcal disease in hospitals, care homes, prisons, children’s day-care centres and military settings.
Guidance and regulation
- Specialist and reference microbiology: laboratory tests and services
- Vaccine incident guidance: responding to vaccine errors
- UK Standards for Microbiology Investigations (UK SMI): quality and consistency in clinical laboratories
- Lyme disease services
- Lyme disease: differential diagnosis
Research and statistics
Policy papers and consultations
- UK Standards for Microbiology Investigations: S 2 pneumonia
- UK Standards for Microbiology Investigations: S 1 acute infective hepatitis