Investment Management System: contact details
- Homes and Communities Agency
- Part of:
- Investment Management System: access, guidance and support
- First published:
- 17 May 2011
- Last updated:
- 21 September 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
Who to contact if you need support, advice or guidance using the Homes and Communities Agency's (HCA) Investment Management System (IMS).
For general enquiries, advice and guidance on using IMS please contact the investment officer at your local HCA office.
If your HCA contact is unable to resolve your problem, please call the HCA Service Desk on 01908 353 604 or email@example.com to log your IMS issues and queries. Only calls that have been logged with the HCA Service Desk can be dealt with.
Questions about data or policy should be first directed to your local contacts at the relevant HCA office.
When logging a call with the HCA Service Desk, please ensure you provide the following information so we can answer your call effectively and efficiently:
- your name
- your contact telephone number including any extension numbers
- HC User IDs you have been using (eg HC000000) and Citrix number (8 digits), if applicable. Do not give out passwords
- provider name and code eg L0000, NP0000, LH0000
- if you are in a partnership doing the work on behalf of the developing organisations in your partnership, please provide the:
- name of partnership that is processing the scheme
- name and code of the developing provider you are processing data on their behalf
- brief description of the problem experienced, including, offer name, offer number, programme type, offer line or profile number
- The IMS route you followed and screenshot of the problem eg when I follow the route offers > offer system > offer line/profile > offer line number/ profile number I get the following screen.
The Service Desk is open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. The second line IMS user support is open between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Published: 17 May 2011
Updated: 21 September 2016
- Revision of body text.
- First published.