Watch webinars and videos for help with using software to send Income Tax updates and VAT Reports to HMRC if you’re an agent or a business.
These webinars are aimed at businesses and agents interested in the Making Tax Digital pilots for VAT and Income Tax.
If you want to attend an upcoming live event, register and sign in at least 5 minutes before it starts. You can ask your host questions using the on-screen text box.
Making Tax Digital pilot for Income Tax
Watch a YouTube video about the basics of the Making Tax Digital pilot for Income Tax.
Catch up with the latest available webinar about Making Tax Digital for Income Tax to find out:
- what’s changing
- how to sign up for the Income Tax pilot
- where you can find more information
Agent services and Income Tax
Catch up with the latest available webinar about the agent services and Income Tax pilot to find out:
- about the basics of Making Tax Digital
- how to sign up to the pilot and create an agent services account
- how to sign your clients up to the pilot
- about the VAT pilot later this year
- use software to send Income Tax updates to HMRC on behalf of your clients
Making Tax Digital pilot for VAT
Catch up with the latest available webinar about the VAT pilot for agents to find out:
- what you need to do to help your clients prepare for the change
- how to get involved in the pilot