Funding for low carbon industry
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Low carbon technologies and Research and development
- 25 January 2017
- Last updated:
- 13 July 2017, see all updates
Government funding to reduce the carbon emissions from UK industry
Industrial Energy Efficiency Accelerator
To support innovation in energy efficient technologies, the government will be investing up to £9.2 million for an Industrial Energy Efficiency Accelerator, to be delivered over the next four years.
This Accelerator will seek industry-specific solutions which are close to commercialisation by leveraging private sector investment and strengthening UK supply chains to reduce energy costs for UK industry.
After a competitive process, the Carbon Trust has been awarded the contract to help BEIS deliver this programme. The Carbon Trust will be organising events to engage with both industry and their suppliers.
For further information or to express an interest in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct any other questions to email@example.com.
Published: 25 January 2017
Updated: 13 July 2017
- Details of competition winner published
- Invitation to tender now open for the Industrial Energy Efficiency Accelerator.
- First published.