Advice on buying goods and services for your school.
Following these guides will help schools to:
- get value for money
- comply with EU procurement law
Use our Find a DfE-approved framework tool to buy what you need.
Guidance on buying procedures and procurement law is also available.
- Catering services How to find the best solution for the catering requirements of your school.
- Electricity Find the right way to buy electricity for your school.
- Gas Find the right way to buy gas for your school.
- Books and educational resources Negotiate with suppliers to save money and make the most of their services.
- ICT and computer hardware Find the right way to buy ICT or computer hardware for your school.
- Cleaning services How to find the right cleaning solutions for your school or multi-academy trust.
- Construction projects The different processes you could follow and the people you may need in place.
- Get help with buying for schools Support for school business professionals.