The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) data update for November 2017 has been published by Public Health England (PHE).
The data are presented in an interactive tool that allows users to view them in a user-friendly format. The data tool also provides links to further supporting and relevant information to aid understanding of public health in a local population.
View the Public Health Outcomes Framework data tool.
The Public Health Outcomes Framework was refreshed in May 2016, following a consultation in 2015. We will add new indicators as they become available.
See the government response to the consultation for details of the new framework.
This update contains:
- more recent data for 38 indicators
- equalities and inequalities breakdowns for 24 indicators
- 5 new indicators where the data source or method used has changed from the exisiting indicator
- changes to 2 indicators to take account of revisions to the underlying data
- additional back series data for 2 indicators
See the attached indicators updated document for full details of what’s in this update.
View previous Public Health Outcomes Framework data tool updates.