The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) data update for November 2016 has been published by Public Health England (PHE).
The data are presented in an interactive tool that allows users to view them in a user-friendly format. The data tool also provides links to further supporting and relevant information to aid understanding of public health in a local population.
View the Public Health Outcomes Framework data tool.
The Public Health Outcomes Framework was refreshed in May 2016, following a consultation in 2015. We will add new indicators as they become available.
See the government response to the consultation for details of the new framework.
This update contains:
- more recent data for 38 indicators
- data for 4 new indicators introduced as part of the PHOF policy refresh
- equalities or inequalities breakdowns for 22 indicators
- changes to 5 indicators to take account of revisions to the underlying data
- changes to 2 indicators to take account of changes to the methods used
- additional back series data for 1 indicator
See the attached indicators updated document for full details of what’s in this update.
View previous Public Health Outcomes Framework data tool updates.