The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) data update for November 2015 has been published by Public Health England (PHE).
The data are presented in an interactive tool that allows users to view them in a user-friendly format. The data tool also provides links to further supporting and relevant information to aid understanding of public health in a local population.
View the Public Health Outcomes Framework data tool.
This update contains:
- new baseline information for 3 indicators
- more recent data for 27 indicators
- equalities and inequalities breakdowns for 16 indicators
- changes to 24 indicators to take account of revisions to the underlying data or changes in methods
- correction to 3 indicators on diet
- indicator data (where available) for updated ONS Area Classifications
View previous Public Health Outcomes Framework data tool updates.