The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) data update for February 2016 has been published by Public Health England (PHE).
The data are presented in an interactive tool that allows users to view them in a user-friendly format. The data tool also provides links to further supporting and relevant information to aid understanding of public health in a local population.
View the Public Health Outcomes Framework data tool.
This update contains:
- new baseline information for 1 indicator
- more recent data for 65 indicators
- equalities and inequalities breakdowns for 28 indicators
- changes to 14 indicators to take account of revisions to the underlying data or changes in methods, including changing indicator 2.06 Excess weight in 4 to 5 and 10 to 11-year-olds to be based on postcode of child’s residence instead of school location. This brings these indicators in line with other PHE products
- correction to 6 indicators, due to incorrect coding of emergency admissions in previously published data
View previous Public Health Outcomes Framework data tool updates.