Pre-Work Programme support: Get Britain Working, August 2013
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Pre-Work Programme, New Enterprise Allowance and Employment Schemes statistics
- First published:
- 21 August 2013
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
Get Britain Working official statistics from January 2011 to May 2013.
PDF, 85.1KB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This publication provides the following official statistics on Get Britain Working measures for the period January 2011 to May 2013:
- work experience starts
- New Enterprise Allowance business mentor and weekly allowance starts
- sector-based work academy starts.
View more detailed geographical breakdowns of Get Britain Working statistics
Published: 21 August 2013