Geographical breakdowns of Get Britain Working statistics
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Ad hoc statistics on employment support programmes, Ad hoc statistical analysis 2013 – quarter 3, and Pre-Work Programme, New Enterprise Allowance and Employment Schemes statistics
- 21 August 2013
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
Geographical breakdowns of statistics on work experience, NEA and sector-based work academy pre-employment training starts.
Geographical breakdowns of statistics on work experience, NEA and sector-based work academy pre-employment training starts
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 208KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This publication contains statistics on:
- work experience starts
- sector-based work academy pre-employment training starts
- New Enterprise Allowance (NEA) mentor starts
- weekly allowance starts
It covers the period from January 2011 to May 2013 by Jobcentre Plus district, local authority and parliamentary constituency. These figures are based on official Get Britain Working official statistics
Published: 21 August 2013