- Department for Transport and Public Health England
- Part of:
- Ebola virus disease: clinical management and guidance, Maritime sector, Health emergency planning, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea, and Ebola virus: UK government response
- 10 October 2014
- Last updated:
- 9 December 2014, see all updates
Guidelines on minimising risks to seafarers, port workers and passengers from the West Africa Ebola outbreak.
PDF, 89.4KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Offers general guidance for minimising the risk to:
- port workers
- others in the maritime environment
from the current outbreak of Ebola in West Africa.
Published: 10 October 2014
Updated: 9 December 2014
- New maritime guidance includes additional information on what PHE is doing to screen shipping from affected countries.
- First published.