VOCH1: report your medical condition
Report certain types of medical conditions to DVLA if you're a lorry, bus or coach driver.
Ref: VOCH1 PDF, 353KB, 7 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to report these medical conditions:
- heart attack (myocardial Infarction)
- acute coronary syndrome
- heart by-pass surgery (CABG)
- abnormal heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- peripheral arterial vascular disease
- aortic aneurysm
- heart failure
- heart attacks
- heart murmurs
- heart transplant TIA/stroke
- balloon angioplasty (leg)
- cardiac problems
- carotid artery stenosis
- catheter ablation
- chronic aortic dissection
- congenital heart disease
- coronary artery by-pass
- dilated cardiomyopathy
- heart palpitations
- hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- ischaemic heart disease
- left bundle branch block
- Marfan’s syndrome
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
- other related conditions
Check the list of health conditions if yours isn’t listed.
Use a different form to report these conditions if you only have a car or motorcycle licence.
Find out what happens after you tell DVLA.
Published: 1 April 2012