British Overseas Territories: Department for Education services
- Department for Education
- Part of:
- Anguilla, British Antarctic Territory, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Montserrat Turks and Caicos Islands, Bermuda, Falkland Islands, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Pitcairn Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Gibraltar, and South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- 12 July 2012
- Last updated:
- 15 December 2015, see all updates
What services DfE offers to the British Overseas Territories and information on the department's International Education Division (IED).
This document sets out how DfE supports the 14 British Overseas Territories.
More information about how the government supports the territories is available.
The territories are:
- the British Antarctic Territory
- the British Indian Ocean Territory
- the British Virgin Islands
- the Cayman Islands
- the Falkland Islands
- the Pitcairn Islands
- Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia
- Turks and Caicos Islands
Published: 12 July 2012
Updated: 15 December 2015
- Updated contact details in document for DfE's International Education Division.
- First published.
From: Department for Education
Part of: Anguilla British Antarctic Territory British Virgin Islands Cayman Islands Montserrat Turks and Caicos Islands Bermuda Falkland Islands St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Pitcairn Island British Indian Ocean Territory Gibraltar South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands