What services DfE offers to the British Overseas Territories and information on the department's International Education Division (IED).
This document sets out how DfE supports the 14 British Overseas Territories.
More information about how the government supports the territories is available.
The territories are:
- the British Antarctic Territory
- the British Indian Ocean Territory
- the British Virgin Islands
- the Cayman Islands
- the Falkland Islands
- the Pitcairn Islands
- Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia
- Turks and Caicos Islands