Sponsor a Tier 2 or 5 worker: guidance for employers

Guide on how to apply for a Tier 2 or 5 sponsor licence and how to sponsor a migrant worker.



This is the full policy guidance on sponsoring a migrant worker. Use this guide to find out how to:

  • apply for an employer’s sponsor licence
  • employ people from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who will be doing a role under Tier 2 or 5 of the points-based system