Information for education and skills training providers on submitting a funding claim to the ESFA for 2016 to 2017.
2016 to 2017 final reconciliation statements
Your 2016 to 2017 final reconciliation statement is now available to view on the Skills Funding Service. This is for all providers of education and skills training who are required to make a funding claim return for:
- adult education budget
- adult apprenticeships
- advanced learning loans bursary
- learner support
- community learning
- community learning mental health research project
To understand how your under delivery figure (where applicable) has been calculated, please refer to annex B within the Skills Funding Agency: common and performance management rules. This will be recovered in January 2018.
The following over-delivery will be funded (subject to published growth criteria), please note this only applies to the 2016 to 2017 funding year and is not a commitment to fund in future years:
- adult education budget – all over delivery
- adult apprenticeship – all over delivery
- advanced learner loans bursary – all over delivery
- learner support funded through a contract – all over delivery
Over delivery payments will be made in January 2018.
Submitting your funding claim on the Hub
Funding claims are submitted through the data collections tab on the Hub and must be completed within a 4 day window.