SFA funding claims
- Skills Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Funding allocations and performance management for FE providers, Individualised Learner Record (ILR), and Further education and training
- First published:
- 24 February 2014
- Last updated:
- 2 February 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
Guidance for providers that have to submit a funding claim for 2016 to 2017.
PDF, 215KB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Relevant for all providers of education and skills training who need to make a funding claim return for:
- adult education budget
- adult apprenticeships
- discretionary learner support and advanced learning loans bursary
- community learning
- community learning mental health research project
Submitting your funding claim on the Hub
Funding claims are submitted through the data collections tab on the Hub and must be completed within a 4 day window.
2016 to 2017 mid-year claim
The 2016 to 2017 mid-year claim form will be available in the HUB from 9am Tuesday 7 February for four days and will close at 4pm Friday 10 February. The form will be pre-populated with provider’s earnings following the R06 data collection return. The provider must then add their forecasts for the remainder of the 2016 to 2017 funding year.
Providers will not be able to complete the claim form after the deadline of 4pm on 10 February.
Published: 24 February 2014
Updated: 2 February 2017
- Added the funding claims user guide.
- Updated guidance for providers that have to submit a funding claim for 2016 to 2017.
- Added information about the final reconciliation statements for the 2015 to 2016 funding year.
- Updated funding claims 2015 to 2016 - user guide.
- Added a note for providers funded through a grant for their adult skills budget.
- Updated funding claims guidance document and user guide.
- New version of SFA funding claims user guide uploaded on 15 February 2016.
- New version of SFA funding claims user guide uploaded on 5 February 2016
- SFA Funding Claims 2015 to 2016 User Guide uploaded on 25 January 2016.
- We have now published the Funding Claims 2015 to 2016 document.
- October 2015: now published - revised versions of the claim forms for Adult Skills Budget and Discretionary Learner Support.
- Updated SFA funding claim: community learning forms.
- We have published a new version of the Funding Claims document. We now request you submit a copy of the signed final funding claim form by attaching a scanned version to the Hub rather than by post. You still need to do this by the deadline date published in Annex A. We have amended paragraphs 17, 40, 54 and 64 to reflect this change.
- Funding Claims 2014 to 2015 and the associated funding claims forms have now been published.
- Updated version of the Funding Claims 2013/2014 has now been published.
- First published.