- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 3000 series: air traffic management regulations (ATM)
- 18 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 22 July 2016, see all updates
RA covering the operations support requirements at defence contractor flying organization operating locations.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 18 November 2014
Updated: 22 July 2016
- Issue 3 has been published under NAA 16/17.
- RA 3049 has been updated and the title has changed.
- First published.