© Crown copyright 2018
This publication is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated. To view this licence, visit nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3 or write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we have identified any third party copyright information you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
This publication is available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/partnership-pack-preparing-for-a-no-deal-eu-exit/how-to-find-what-you-need-in-this-partnership-pack
You can use this pack for your own contingency planning and to help your customers, members and clients to:
- think about how they will need to adapt their business to comply with new systems, processes and controls
- assess the impact of the increased demand for customs declarations on their business
- consider whether they need to recruit and train additional staff
- stay up-to-date with these changes
All the information in this pack is available to read as a single PDF document: Partnership pack: preparing for changes at the UK border after a ‘no deal’ EU Exit
The pack has also been split in to sections relevant to each user group. We’ve set these out below, where you can find:
- the sections that everyone needs to read
- resources to help your communications with customers, clients and members
- sections that are relevant to your industry or type of business
We’ve also provided step-by-step guides for importing and exporting in the event of a ‘no deal’ scenario, available either as a PDF or plain text.
Sections that everyone needs to read
Information about step-by-step guides for importing and exporting, advice and guidance letters to traders and technical notices to support you in communicating with your own customers, members and clients about the possibility of the UK leaving the EU without a deal.
Step-by-step guides to importing
You can read the step-by-step guide to importing either as plain text or as a flowchart (PDF) - they contain the same content.
Step-by-step guides to exporting
You can read the step-by-step guide to exporting either as plain text or as a flowchart (PDF) - they contain the same content.