The full New Year Honours lists for 2016 recognise the achievements and service of extraordinary people across the United Kingdom.
PDF, 567KB, 124 pages
New Year's Honours 2016: CSV
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 236KB, 15 pages
PDF, 71.5KB, 7 pages
PDF, 67.1KB, 3 pages
PDF, 126KB, 3 pages
PDF, 160KB, 1 page
PDF, 4.48KB, 1 page
PDF, 163KB, 2 pages
Looking for the latest Honours recipients? See the 2017 New Year Honours list
In total 1,196 people have received an award:
- 1,044 candidates have been selected at BEM, MBE and OBE level. 329 at BEM, 472 at MBE and 243 at OBE
- 76% of the recipients are people who have undertaken outstanding work in their communities either in a voluntary or paid capacity
- There are 578 successful women candidates in the list, representing 48% of the total
- 5.7% of the successful candidates come from ethnic minority backgrounds
- 7.5% of the successful candidates consider themselves to have a disability under the Equality Act 2010
Honours lists are published at New Year and on The Queen’s official birthday in June. Find out more about the honours and how to nominate someone for an award.