Life of a company: annual requirements
- Companies House
- Part of:
- Life of a company: annual and event driven filing requirements, Companies House: guidance for limited companies, partnerships and other company types, and Running a company
- First published:
- 1 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 29 June 2016, see all updates
Rules and requirements on submitting annual accounts for companies registered in the UK.
This guide is for directors, secretaries and persons acting as advisers to UK registered companies. It covers the rules governing filing of accounts of UK registered companies.
Published: 1 August 2014
Updated: 29 June 2016
- New version relating to changes brought in by the The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act.
- Guidance updated to version 4.5
- Guidance updated from version 4.3 to version 4.4
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.