- Companies House
- Part of:
- Companies House: guidance for limited companies, partnerships and other company types and Running a company
- 1 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 August 2017, see all updates
How a late filing penalty (LFP) will be imposed against a limited liability partnership (LLP) if its accounts are not filed on time.
PDF, 257KB, 13 pages
Ref: Version 7.2 PDF, 514KB, 40 pages
This guide applies to all LLPs registered in the UK. It explains how an LFP will be imposed against the LLP if its accounts are not filed by the filing deadline. It also tells you how to appeal if an LFP has been imposed.
Published: 1 April 2014
Updated: 21 August 2017
- Link to accessibility information added.
- New version relating to changes brought in by the The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act.
- Guidance updated to version 2.6
- Welsh translation added
- 'Late filing penalties - appeals' booklet added
- First published.