Import and export: Inward Processing Relief - drawback repayment claim (C&E813)
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Import and export forms and Import and export: customs declarations, duties and tariffs
- First published:
- 4 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 11 August 2016, see all updates
Use the online form service to claim drawback for Inward Processing Relief (IPR).
Ref: C&E813 https://public-online.hmrc.gov.uk/lc/content/xfaforms/profiles/forms.html?contentRoot=repository:///Applications/Customs_A/1.0/CE813&template=CE813.xdp
Use the online form C&E813 to claim drawback for IPR.
To complete the form you’ll need your:
- Inward Processing authorisation number
- Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) number
You may also need your:
- Customs Entry declaration reference
- Discharge declaration reference
Before you start using the postal form
If you are using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.
You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.
Related forms and guidance
Import and export: apply for Inward Processing Relief (SP3)
Apply for Inward Processing Relief on customs duties under Union Customs Code (UCC) procedures.
Import and export: Inward Processing bill of discharge (BOD1)
Use form BOD1 when you dispose of Inward Processing goods that you imported with a full customs authorisation.
Published: 4 April 2014
Updated: 11 August 2016
- An online forms service is now available.
- First published.